Checklist for Submitting
By checking these items, you may avoid rejection of the documents you submit for recording:
- Check is enclosed and payable to Archuleta 澳门太阳神娱乐澳门太阳神娱乐官网 Clerk and Recorder.
- Check is signed.
- Document quality is good, and text is legible.
- Fees are correct.
- Grantee’s address is showing on the face of any deed exchanging property, where tax statements should be mailed. If this address does not appear, your documents will be automatically rejected.
- Instructions are included for staff stating the order in which you wish documents to be recorded.
- Legal description is complete.
- Margins are sufficient. Sufficient margins include a 1-inch top margin and half-inch left, right, and bottom margins. C.R..S.30-10-406(3)(a)
- Return address is on all documents in the lower, left-front corner.
- State Documentary Fee is included, which is 10 cents per $1,000 that exchanged hands.
- You are submitting the document to the correct county.
- Legal Description is in the correct county.