Treasurer’s Deed Applications
After a lien is 3 years old, the lien holder may apply for a Treasurer’s Deed. The treasurer will follow Colorado Revised Statutes in administering this process.
For Property Owners:
1. When you receive our Letter to Property Owner informing you of the
application for a treasurer deed on your property, call our office right
away at 970-264-8325 option 1.
This process may be your last opportunity to prevent the loss of your
2. If at any time you are able to pay off the lien, please call for the
correct balance and compete the Affidavit for Redemption to
accompany your payment of either cash or cashier's check.
3. Please call us with any questions, 970-264-8325 option 1.
For Lien Holders:
- Read our Treasurer Deed Process.
- Please contact the treasurer's office for a Treasurer's Deed Application.
- Send the Treasurer's Deed Application with a deposit check payable to Archuleta 澳门太阳神娱乐澳门太阳神娱乐官网 Treasurer for $1,100.00.
- Pay any unendorsed subsequent taxes and extra expenses when notified by the treasurer's office.