Archuleta 澳门太阳神娱乐澳门太阳神娱乐官网 Fair
In 1951 our Fair’s Founding Father, Ray Macht, called a meeting of the local Extension Agent and other cattle ranchers. Their goal was to create an effective show place for registered cattle and to provide a forum for the 4-H animals the children in the county were raising. The Archuleta 澳门太阳神娱乐澳门太阳神娱乐官网 Fair that they established celebrated its Golden Anniversary in 2001.
Keeping the 澳门太阳神娱乐澳门太阳神娱乐官网 Fair reflective of the county’s rich history, especially 4-H and Western Heritage, while accommodating growth by altering the Fair in size and activities.
- Who: Produced by the Archuleta 澳门太阳神娱乐澳门太阳神娱乐官网 Fair Board, all volunteer, who are appointed by the 澳门太阳神娱乐澳门太阳神娱乐官网 Commissioners
- What: Archuleta 澳门太阳神娱乐澳门太阳神娱乐官网 Fair
- When: First weekend in August
- Where: Pagosa Springs, Colorado - 澳门太阳神娱乐澳门太阳神娱乐官网 Seat of Archuleta 澳门太阳神娱乐澳门太阳神娱乐官网, at the Archuleta 澳门太阳神娱乐澳门太阳神娱乐官网 Fairgrounds, east of town
Attendance & Reach
- Over 6,000 people enter our fair during the four days of nearly 澳门太阳神娱乐-the-clock activities
- Over 100 families are involved in the 4-H program annually
- Over 700 entries are received in the open class exhibition