Liquor License

Applying for a Liquor License

You must contact the 澳门太阳神娱乐澳门太阳神娱乐官网 Administrative Assistant for information on local fees and hearing procedures. Liquor license forms may be obtained from the Colorado Department of Revenue. If the business is located in the Town of Pagosa Springs, you will need to contact the town clerk. Information for businesses located within the Town is located HERE

Contact Information

Jamie Jones 
Administrative Assistant